Famous for its excellent reliability, great print quality, precise control and powerful slicing software.
Ultimaker 3D printers are rated one of the most advanced, accurate and reliable desktop 3D printers you can buy.
The Ultimaker 2+ is a single head 3D printer with a heated print bed, a geared feeder for increased reliability, swappable nozzles for greater control, and optimized airflow for smoother prints. Build volume is 223mm x 223mm x 205mm (8.78? x 8.78? x 8.07?).
The Ultimaker 2 Extended + has all the great features of the 2+ but with a larger build area reaching 10 cm taller. Build volume is 223mm x 223mm x 305mm (8.78? x 8.78? x 12?).
For the best prints, choose Ultimaker Formulated Materials. They have been tested for performance and quality, and the best part is that these material profiles have been programmed right into Cura, the slicing software for Ultimaker Printers! If you prefer to experiment, you can also choose non-propriety filament.
Included with the Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 2 Extended +
- An SD card, glue stick, grease, hex wrenches and a USB cable
- Swappable 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles
- A 0.75 kg spool of Ultimaker Silver PLA
- Cura award-winning print preparation software
- Powerful Ultimaker app
- A calibration card to level the build plate
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty
- Lifetime expert support
- An active global community of makers